Eberspächer offers a wide range of split systems that are designed to meet varied air-conditioning requirements, depending on the specific emergency vehicle. The customized range of products is impressive, offering technical excellence and uncompromising quality.
Our motto: maximum performance with minimum size. Even under extreme challenges. Choose from a wide range of variants – horizontal, vertical or rooftop-mounted solutions. Including models with integrated control unit and air outlets. As A/C, HVAC or EHVAC with PTC elements for electrically-powered vehicles.
All variants can be rapidly adapted to different vehicles and are easy to install.
The main benefits:
- Solutions available for all vehicle sizes.
- Horizontal, vertical and rooftop-mounted versions available for installation
- Simple installation for any application
- Rapid application development
- Different air distribution systems available for every evaporator
- Each evaporator is available in several versions: A/C, HVAC or EHVAC
Super K VAC / HVAC / EHVAC, KOOL VAC / HVAC / EHVAC, FALKON VAC / HVAC / EHVAC, HK EVO4 VAC / HVAC
MK0 HVAC / EHVAC, MK1 HVAC
Klimatop VAC / HVAC
Thanks to their highly efficient technology, our condensers achieve maximum performance combined with minimum dimensions, plus a large range of installation options: vertical or horizontal, on the radiator, under the floor, or on the roof. Custom developments are possible at all times. Installation is fast and easy; the condensers can be mounted on the outside of the vehicle without additional covers. The Power-K condenser units, which feature a condenser, an integrated electric compressor and a dryer filter, are available as a complete package.
The main benefits:
- Minimum size for maximum power
- Durable blowers reduce the need for spare parts
- Very rapid installation in any vehicle
- No additional covers on the outside of the vehicle required
- Available with integrated dryer filter
- Other versions available separately
Kondor 10, Kondor 15, Power K Horizontal / Vertical / Reverse
- Many variants with a large performance range: 130 to 775 cm
- Hydraulic, electric or as a belt-driven compressor
- For all installation situations